• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reserve Component Commitments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whooooaaaaa there sparky. I do realize he is not AD. I have seen guys come into the military, use it for their needs and then bolt. Not keeping their "obligation" to the unit. I have also seen guys bail when the airlines were hiring and flipping the unit off when they left only to come begging when furloughs hit. To be "proud" of using the military as
job protection" is a bit suspect in my opinion.

If you cannot or will not participate at the unit level, hang it up and get out. If your family comes first..then they always come first. It seems to come and go is also a bit suspect.

As for being down at 50 feet, I recommend you scour some regs on what aircraft type can fly down to 50 feet. Report back when you find it...and then you can eat crow.

Just to clarify, your a loadmaster right...so your not flying $hit at any altitude. You may have flown for Xpressjet and now Netjets right so you can talk pilot speak. It sounds like you have a little pilot envy still in you... but you want to beat a dead horse...you don't know my story and you don't know who I am so keep your stupid comments to your self and let this end....you are looking for some kind of self gratification or trying to justify your place in the military....I will send you my air medals to have so you feel better about yourself...send me an address

Just to clarify, your a loadmaster right...so your not flying $hit at any altitude. You may have flown for Xpressjet and now Netjets right so you can talk pilot speak. It sounds like you have a little pilot envy still in you... but you want to beat a dead horse...you don't know my story and you don't know who I am so keep your stupid comments to your self and let this end....you are looking for some kind of self gratification or trying to justify your place in the military....I will send you my air medals to have so you feel better about yourself...send me an address

I WAS a LM....not anymore...check your sources. Your right, I envy AF pilots...you got me. Wow...I feel so ashamed now. Thanks for setting me straight. I will make sure next time I am in my squadron, I will shine the shoes of our pilots and remind them of how great they are.

Your right, I don't know you..only what you write. And what you wrote smacked of the "me, me, me" attitude I have seen plenty of times. And the "real job" comment...come on...just what people want to hear when they are busting their asses to make ends meet or actually have some pride in what they do. Think before you speak...and consider your audience. Whatever your situation, I hope the two lives can remain peaceful and doable.

Keep your Air Medals..I have a few already. Maybe someday we will meet...and you will thank me for coming. :beer:

Latest resources

Back