Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Required to bring driving record to interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Steve

Curtis Malone
I read in another thread that some regionals require you to bring a copy of your driving record to the interview. Is this true? Where do you get a copy of it?

Anyone else? I was under the impression that regionals have you sign something giving them permission to look up your record. Do any require you to bring the record with you to the interview?

Depends on the airline. Some require you to bring your state record, some don't. You WILL have to get the NDR form notarized before you show up. The NDR shows them any revocations, suspended licenses, or I believe drug or alcohol related offenses. The NDR is required as per the FAA/

Anyone else? I was under the impression that regionals have you sign something giving them permission to look up your record. Do any require you to bring the record with you to the interview?

As far as I know, the only thing you sign is an authorization for them to look up your NDR and PRIA information. Neither of those will show basic traffic tickets......I'm sure they could pull it up as part of your background check, but if they ask you to bring it, i'd just suck it up and get it.......it usually only costs 10 bucks or less and it'll let you come up with a defense before you go to the interview....

Latest resources

Back