• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Reputable Operations in the SouthEast?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But I hear the crew food onthe Chik-Fil-A jet is always the same -- fied chicken sandwich & waffle fries.

Just kiddin' == but remember EAT MOR CHIKIN

Fly safe.

Tram said:
Yeh, but how do you go about TRYING to get on with a place like that?

That's up to you. The thread title wasn't 'Reputable Operations in the Southeast that will hire anyone who submits a resume' :)

I go down to PDK a lot and have been impressed with what I have seen of the Epps Aviation operation/crew. Lots of PC-12s, King Airs, Lears, Citations...looks like a pretty good place to work to me but I don't really know.

Krispy Kreme sold a Falcon not too long ago, dont know if they still have anything, but I've heard negative things about the department over the years.

In SC you have BMW North America, Milliken...
In NC you have Bank of America, Lowes, Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated, Wachovia, Family Dollar, Duke Energy, Progress Energy, Carquest, Food Lion, BB&T RJReynolds, SAS, VF Corp...

These are just a few of the good operators in NC/SC. As someone mentioned earlier though, jobs openings at these are few and far between.

Yeah. There is not a single good job in the Southeast. Besides, why would you want to live hear? We are all just a bunch of crooked, cousin loving, red necks, right?

FL350 said:
Yeah. There is not a single good job in the Southeast. Besides, why would you want to live hear? We are all just a bunch of crooked, cousin loving, red necks, right?

You forgot toothless and still fight'n the war.:)

Flywrite said:
Krispy Kreme sold a Falcon not too long ago, dont know if they still have anything, but I've heard negative things about the department over the years.

All they have left is one Lear 60. The company as a whole is not doing well because of the low carb diet stuff.

Want some donuts? mmmmmmmmmmmm donuts!

FL350 said:
We are all just a bunch of crooked, cousin loving, red necks, right?

Hahaha.. Only in Auburn.. :)

Roll Tidddeee baby.. :)

The trick is knowing the difference between a "Corporate Flight Department" and a "Shelter for Battered Pilots".

Yeh, I could live in Auburn, I hear after you've lived there for a while, you get used to that smell... :D

Latest resources

Back