Reputable Operations in the SouthEast?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flywrite said:
Well if you're interested in the Auburn area I think Aflac have a Falcon at CSG.

And about a month ago they happened to be in the hiring mode for about the 12th time in the last year. They seem to go through quite a few people there.

You might wanna leave Krispy Kreme and RJ Reynolds off those two lists. :(

And yes ... there are still many very good corporate jobs around the SE, often at smaller places you've never heard of. I hear about them all the time, but just don't have the TT to make the leap. :( x 1,000

Minh

G100driver said:
You forgot toothless and still fight'n the war.:)

Thats how you can tell we invented the toothbrush.....otherwise it would have been the teethbrush!

BTW Chick Fil-a only has one Excel, and it is run by a mgt company.

Tram said:
Hahaha.. Only in Auburn.. :)

Roll Tidddeee baby.. :)

You said it man! Roll Tide.

FedEx is a good flying job in the SouthEast.

Last I heard, Books-A-Million was looking for a Lear pilot. they seem to want someone that is already typed though.

blzr said:
You said it man! Roll Tide.

FedEx is a good flying job in the SouthEast.

Last I heard, Books-A-Million was looking for a Lear pilot. they seem to want someone that is already typed though.

Books-a-Million: 1 LR-35 based out of BHM. They actually offered me a job about a year and a half ago, but I wasn't looking at the time. It was for F/O on the LR-35. Seems like they fly a LOT, but you're home almost every night. 3 pilots for the 1 airplane, lots of day trips, and the guy that I talked to told me 400-500 hours of flying a year. He said it's not a job that you want if you 'like sitting at home all the time'. Hell, that's the whole reason I became a pilot. :) But it seemed at least like a decent department to work for, decent pay and bennies, you'll just be working a lot. I think they've had a problem with typing guys and then leaving, though, that's why they're looking for someone already typed.

Latest resources

Back