• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic's Q 400 operation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I've heard, the DEN operation is pretty unreliable?

Just wondering?

From an operational point of view if one were to look at the metrics, the Colgan operation at it's peak before the Ch. 11 was in compliance with contract requirements for dispatch reliability. Overall, pilot morale was pretty high and there was an expectation that with our contract ratification, aircraft orders, etc... that things would continue to improve. However, it is all history now, and RAH has the "ball". I would venture that they will figure out how to operate the airplane in a safe, reliable and profitable manner.

Does anyone know if all the RAH bases have "crash pads?" i will be commuting from Seattle for my time at RAH and would like to know the availability. I won't move to the base due to the numerous changes in RAH basing. Any advice besides "don't go there" would be helpful.

Kaman nice quote but I don't imagine you win a lot of friends with it...I'm former P3 AW crewman and MH53E pilot.

Should start in June or July. I'm trying to get info on syllabus length but no luck. I start terminal leave in June.
I just read the pilots will be voting on a contract. Anyone know when the vote will take place? How does contract look, I read companies info and can't get a read on whether its good or bad? I know union reps say no but they aren't the pilots.
Any info would be useful.

Latest resources

Back