• Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Type Rating: Zero Dollars

DEN Domicile: Zero Dollars

Cost of Job at World's Best Airline: Zero Dollars

The Look on Your Face When FAPA pissed it all Away: Priceless

Bro, you really need to dial it down a notch...maybe two. :(

Hooray The Republic wins!

Every body is happy. No one is put out.

Had a Republic guy on the WN jumpseat earlier today. Glad to have him.

Good Luck to F9,

T

My ego is just fine dude. Our CEO said no labor agreement, no deal. Simple as that. My opinion (which i think im allowed to have) saw this as a good opportunity for both pilot groups. Obviously FAPA did not agree with SWAPA, and it's over. I don't think the majority thought it was in the bag at all. Most of us wanted to protect our entire seniority list and expected resistance to that. I know its hard to believe but after 3 years here, it seems they do care about us. Sure its a bit negative with negotiations going on, but that's typical. Wishing us the best with furloughs is out of line dude, so I wish you the best working for a regional, been there, done that, ill never do that again ;) I'm sure the Midwest guys are so happy for you!

Hey, read the numerous posts by SWA pilots wishing us the best with our "bleak" futures. Talking to us like we're a bunch of clueless children that rejected the deal of all deals. Many of you guys can sure dish it out but can't take it. 120 F9 pilots and numerous employess would have been on the street when this deal was approved. That didn't seem to phase any of you. I'd have jumped at the chance to join the SWA of old. Times are changing and this deal ws not as sweet as it looked at first glance. Can you guys admit that? Much better deal for you than us. Look, I'm sure most SWA employees are great people..I wish them no employmemnt hardship. To those of you posting with the cocky attitude, welcome to your reality check!!! SWA has reached it's peak...just ask United, American, etc...

Last edited:
Okay Republic, now pay up what you owe to SkyWest and by the way please no more requests to help you cover some flying for the Midwest system.

Latest resources

Back