• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic vs. Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So instead of getting 13 new 170's for Frontier we are moving 170's from US over to DEN. In exchange for getting rid of US 170's we get additional 175's. I just hope that when they move the aircraft over to Frontier they get rid of those ratty grey interiors.

So instead of getting 13 new 170's for Frontier we are moving 170's from US over to DEN. In exchange for getting rid of US 170's we get additional 175's. I just hope that when they move the aircraft over to Frontier they get rid of those ratty grey interiors.

Yes...and that's 13 less growth airplanes.

Don't mistake what I'm saying; RAH is still growing and is very strong...but you folks aren't getting quite as many growth airplanes as originally thought.

Don't mistake what I'm saying; RAH is still growing and is very strong...but you folks aren't getting quite as many growth airplanes as originally thought.

Where do you see 13 aircraft mentioned specifically?

So do you all look in the paper and see which stock went up highest today and then invest in it tomorrow expecting the same? It seems there's a pretty major problem with thinking like that.

I don't know which airline to tell you to go to other than the one with the shortest commute. The rest is fluff.

How easy is it for an Eagle newhire to fly the 145 out of MIA? I know MIA operates a lot of ATR72s but I am aware that 145s also fly out of MIA. I have a friend who is also looking at Eagle and he wants to return to that area (and eventually fly the jet there). How senior is MIA?

I just got hired at eagle, and was under the impression that the rj's flew in there; however, there is only an atr pilot base there. though someone please correct me if i am wrong.

Mia - Atr
Sju - Atr
Dfw - S340, Emb, Cr7
Lax - S340, Emb
Ord - Emb, Crj
Lga - Emb
Bos - Emb

edit: Why doesn't the thread allow you to leave all the characters capitalized? The post automatically made them all lower case. Huh? Confused, I am!

Wait a while and watch what is coming down the pike!!!

A miami base would only let you fly the ATR. All of the jets are carrythroughs from ORD and based in ORD.

Latest resources

Back