• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes

Only upon completion of training, you can jumpseat though

depends on which cert your flying for but as a whole no

Do you get weekends off?

Not necessarily...usually, at least Sunday.

Positive spaced home?
No...you are space available only... now, go back to question #1, because, at least on the Republic side...the LCC's codeshare right now...trying to do anything with LCC's antiquated backwards move to using AWA Shares Reservation system, it is tough to get just a jumpseat, let alone a space available seat.

You guys still waiting forever for IOE?
Don't know how long...I've heard a week to three weeks.

T8

I got finished with training on March 7th. I got the call on march 16 to report on the 22 for a 5 day trip and should be finished with IOE when I get back.

I just finished training March 16, and haven't heard anythnig about IOE. However, a few people in my class have 5 day trips for IOE. Guessing it's the norm?

I'm just glad to be done!

A five day trip. Is that normal?

yes and no. according to our contract the 5th day can only consist of 1 leg back into your base. Normally we have a majority of 3 and 4 day trips. However, for IOE, screw sched could build a funky pairing such as a 5 day.

That's the contract, but the company loves to do its own thing around here and have you belive that IOE isn't covered by the contract, ect. Did you hear the new VP of labor relations at RAH is a known union buster???

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back