Republic guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PILOTO

can anybody help me with this please? can someone share some jeppesen plates. ILS 32 at CMI, ILS 10 Perdue, ILS 23 Indy, HUF ILS 5, and ILS at SBN. thanks for your help. i have an interview coming up and i would like to see them.

Then buy them.

I never had a problem switching from NOS to Jepp...the kind of things they will have you do in the sim should be perfectly accessible for a non-Jepp user.

The numbers are all the same, the procedures are the same, it's all the same. You just have to be able to fly it. Go Illini

If you are worried about jepp approach charts for the sim eval in the interview, maybe u should be asking yourself if you are ready for the position you are interviewing for!! just my opinion and not being an a## about it.

can anybody help me with this please? can someone share some jeppesen plates. ILS 32 at CMI, ILS 10 Perdue, ILS 23 Indy, HUF ILS 5, and ILS at SBN. thanks for your help. i have an interview coming up and i would like to see them.

I heard from a friend who just got the job that they use NOS charts for the approaches on the SIM if that's what you're worried about. He was paranoid about Jepps so I brought him some and he said he was never asked a question or even looked at one the entire interview. Good luck

Latest resources

Back