Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic/Go-Jets guys, I need your help.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is that nobody has an answer to the original question? What are the DAL pass benefits at Republic and Mesa?

DCI guys just need to make sure the numbers won't work when a mainline guy is looking for a ride.

He can't help it....Gen. Lee hasn't been putting out lately and scope is getting frustrated...:eek:

Hey Joe,

I know he can't help it. He works for Delta and he's screwed.

I looked at the Delta flight numbers today. DCI flew 3218 flights and Delta flew 1435.

OUCH!

SCOPE works good at Delta

701EV

I am a Pinnacle pilot,

Changes to are current travel benefits include:

-No more free travel for Domestic Partners.

Pinnacle employees have launched a massive communication campaign to let management know that these new benefits are unnacceptable.
So much for Key West.

I looked at the Delta flight numbers today. DCI flew 3218 flights and Delta flew 1435.

OUCH!

701EV
True... . So who cares about Delta pass benefits? Apparently they don't go anywhere anyway. ;)

True... . So who cares about Delta pass benefits? Apparently they don't go anywhere anyway. ;)

The problem Fins is that Delta is pushing for getting DOH priority on the DCI flights....ASA and SKYW are the only two who have fought this off....I don't mind you getting priority on your aircraft, as long as I get priority on my aircraft...

The problem is DAL employees using their DOH on DCI aircraft and no quid pro quo....

I just went to Alaska, and never touched a Delta aircraft....couldn't get on...I used UPS to get there, and flew Skywest back from Vancouver to Atlanta.....

Last edited:
Joe - Delta, who? I've not read, or heard, a syllable from the pilots about it, either way. I understand your frustration, but if anyone we knew had any power over the situation you would not have seen our date of hire for pass benefits get wiped out while rampers and gate agents get to keep theirs when coming on board.

As for ANC, you must have flown on some odd days. We just (as of day before yesterday) flew a friend's grand daughter back and forth on a S4.

The scary part for you and me, is that the best connections for Vancouver are now on Alaska Airlines 737's. What priority are they?

Last edited:
701EV said:
Hey Joe,

I know he can't help it. He works for Delta and he's screwed.

OUCH!

701EV

So does non revving!:laugh:

Hey D-Bag....Get off this thread. The only thing you're proving is the fact that you have no life what-so-ever.
Hey numbnuts! Sure I do, just ask your mom!:laugh:

Some of us are actually trying to conduct something productive on behalf of our fellow employees here.

Let me offer you some tissues on behalf of mainline employees for your plea for better pass privileges..
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back