Republic E-145!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Preston

Any FO's out there that are on the e-145 and based in Greensboro, NC. I just got hired and would like to be based there in Greensboro. I was wondering if that was a senior base for FO's on the e-145? Also what are the lines like there for FO's and how long would I be on reserve there? Any info appreciated thanks.

My buddy is based there....looking at about 80hr lines and it took him about 4 months to hold it....be ready for alot of rsv it is relatively senior. The junior base right now is stl

My buddy is based there....looking at about 80hr lines and it took him about 4 months to hold it....be ready for alot of rsv it is relatively senior. The junior base right now is stl

Are you saying that "4 months" is "alot of" reserve?

Wow... A lot of brand new guys in the industry are going to be shocked when they find out the way things are right now is very abnormal and it hasn't always been that way. There are guys who have spent years on reserve, been furloughed for years, and come back to sit back on more reserve.

I hate hearing newbies complaining to other newbies that they only got a 13 day off line and someone junior to them got a 15 day off line... when its their 4th month bidding.

Try asking your question on our union website republicpilots.org. You'll find the best info there.

-Erik

STL is the junior base?
Low upgrade times from someone coming in from another regional? Live may turn out to be good =)

relatively low upgrade times....right now it is right at about 2 years. A couple of people are in class now who were hired 2/06, but for the most part upgrades are going 08/05. If you got hired now, expect 3 years.

Any FO's out there that are on the e-145 and based in Greensboro, NC. I just got hired and would like to be based there in Greensboro. I was wondering if that was a senior base for FO's on the e-145? Also what are the lines like there for FO's and how long would I be on reserve there? Any info appreciated thanks.
Well, with the planned cutbacks out of GSO, you may be out of luck...sorry!

What planned cutbacks? I used to be based there and my wife still is, and we haven't heard anything. To the OP GSO is a senior base for captains but there is quite a bit of FO movement now as the fairly senior FO group is mostly heading to upgrade.

Latest resources

Back