• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic (Contract / QOL)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How hard is it to get Greensboro or Houston out of training? If you do get either one what equipment do they put you in?

As of yet, no harm has actually been done, but the threat is there! It won't happen,

Bottom line: It's gonna be a big fight!

I would disagree, many people who would have drastically moved up in-base seniority for the month of April, If they kept Capt Bids how they were supposed to be. Im workin weekends in March/April solely b/c of the bypass bids. damage is already being done.

How hard is DCA or CVG to hold out of training?

I agree that harm has already been done. Unfortunately, your/my QOL issues that this has caused don't meet the legal definition (I'm sure), whereas an actual upgrade/class event out of seniority would.

This is the new labor chief's way of testing the pilot group.

This is the new labor chief's way of testing the pilot group.

i think the flood of emails and faxes should give him a clue as to how we're taking it. that is of course if you have done your part(i'm sure you have, not trying to sound like a d!ck).

Don't worry ........................ I've faxes it in already - apparently TM has gone thru more than a few reams of paper on this one - 13 pages each!!

not only have you yourself faxed it... has your FO/CAPT? how bout everyone of your buddies? those guys in the crew room..

PEER PRESSURE works wonders.

And if this doesnt work, and they continue on with this.......a play on larry the cable guys "SHUT ER DOWN!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back