• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Classes in December?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most airlines do not train on weekends, maybe a saturday or two if they are behind or really need the people.

Republic contracts their Initial Classes in the E170 to FSI in STL. They will do Saturdays, occassionally. Typically, Mon-Fri in STL, but your hotel is booked 24/7 till you finish.

T8

Classes at RAH have been known to start on a FRI. Sometimes, they spend all day in class FRI, show up at 4pm on SAT and then go to the hangar late SAT nite to get the exits training out of the way, give you SUN off, and get back at it 8am MON.

When I got hired we started on a Thursday. I guess it gives them a few days to get all of the paperwork, pictures, and other PR stuff out of the way.

Congrads! Have fun!

I have 1440TT, 1000 of which is in the space shuttle. Do you think they will waive it for me?

Does anybody know what they do about training around the holidays? Do they give you a few days of for Christmas or what?

Does anybody know what they do about training around the holidays? Do they give you a few days of for Christmas or what?

Friend of mine is in class now and he was given off 4 or 5 days for Thanksgiving. I am assuming Christmas is the same. When does your class start?

Latest resources

Back