• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Call back

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know about how long it takes to get a call back from Republic? I faxed in a resume and filled out the online app almost two weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. Phone number or email of a HR contact would be appreciated too!
Be A Pest!!!! We need people. We have been canceling flights left and right because we do not have the crews to keep up with the amount of flights. That is mainly due to management being behind the 8 ball as usual. Send in your resume once a week to bug them. Be persistant.

damn I see a lot of guys with DHC 8 time replying to this thread... must be Piedmonsters like me? How're they gonna stay in business at this rate, I know 5 people that left just last week. Anyways, can you turn down a job on the chautauqua side or shuttle... I'd like to get on the Republic 170?

If you want Republic for the domiciles, tell HR that's what you want. I have a friend that recently went to CHQ who was current and qualified on the CRJ but wanted IND; he got assigned the 145.

YMMV

HR made it quite clear in the interview that if you turn down a 145/CRJ class to hold out for the 170, that you might not get called again.

Just an FYI....

well I guess they can't be hurting that bad then

How hard would it be to hold DCA or CVG?

Last edited:
I don't know much about dorm life..

SLM is the "scary laundry monster.."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back