• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Republic annoounces new codeshare

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
with Eastern Airlines. Frank Lorenzo will bring 747's and L-1011's out of the desert and they will be flown by Republic pilots for 50-seat rates. Brian Bedford will say a prayer and ask that all his FA's avoid abortions.

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
Lol
Nice............
:crying:

relief tube

Total Time
with Eastern Airlines. Frank Lorenzo will bring 747's and L-1011's out of the desert and they will be flown by Republic pilots for 50-seat rates. Brian Bedford will say a prayer and ask that all his FA's avoid abortions.

yawn....whats the second part even have to do with the first?

At least when you're bored in the hotel make your BS make sense.

ifly4u

Total Time
Oh wow I'm so offended. How will I ever get over this. I'm probably going to need therapy now to get over how offended I am. (sarcasm)

Puh-lease. :rolleyes:

BUDDHA145

Total Time
HAHA!!!! thats good...ok know wheres my bottle!!!

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Children, children.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
I could tell it was a flame as there was no mention of..."Republic will provide financing in the form of an 850 million dollar line of credit to Eastern as part of the capacity purchase agreeement"

waka

Emasculating the Right
Total Time
4?
yawn....whats the second part even have to do with the first?

At least when you're bored in the hotel make your BS make sense.

Lighten up Francis

OPECJet

Total Time
The last part of that was really funny.

Praise Jesus.......

planejockey

Total Time
lost
Move over military pilots! RAH could do it better and cheaper. so says BB the good and all knowing leader.

Pilot124

170 Driver
Total Time
These posts remind me of a jealous 4th grade girl fighting over a boy. Please do us all a favor and don't tell people what you do for a living. You give the word "professionals" a bad name. Grow up.

nerjdriver

Banned
Total Time

The mighty E170 will be doing the international routes right?

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
....whats the second part even have to do with the first?

What's a Republic post without mentioning the whacky Bible-thumper and that ridiculous memo he sent out to his employees telling them that abortions are evil.
That's what it has to do with the first part...crazy religious mongering fool named BB and his airline follies.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
...so does this mean they are hiring?

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-
What's a Republic post without mentioning the whacky Bible-thumper and that ridiculous memo he sent out to his employees telling them that abortions are evil.
That's what it has to do with the first part...crazy religious mongering fool named BB and his airline follies.

You can bag on our airline all you want, but leave religion and abortions out of it. You're a piece of crap bent on sensationalism. Go yank your chain to something else, you make me sick!