Republic Airways Holdings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1973Arrow said:
Swimming/sinking/floating since last August. Took a job somewhere else, but stayed in the pool just to see what happened.

Where did you take another job? I know someone else who has been in the pool since August of '05 that I used to work with.

I applied last March for a Mech position, and received a phone call about 3 hours after faxing them my resume. Pretty wild

Yeah funny the way they operate, they called me less than 24hrs of the fax. This was almost a year ago to the day though.

StarChecker said:
Wow...2 whole weeks ago...:rolleyes:

Keep trying....took me 6 months to get a call and that was 2 years ago before Rosa was hiring for 3 different companies. Good luck.

well yea it was two weeks ago! the point was that most companys at least have an automated response or send out a letter saying "hey we got your stuff dont worry were looking at it" that kinda thing.

Has anyone interviewed there recently? What was the process like? Sim? LinePilot & HR Interview, Written Test ? Etc.

I sent my stuff in and it took about six weeks before I heard anything back from them. I interviewed at the beginning of November and got the letter about a week later saying I was in the pool. As for the interview, it was pretty laid back, five 121 guys no sim ride, one 135 guy flying a jet and they still gave him the sim, who knows. The interview part was really laid back mostly all HR questions and just a few really basic IFR questions, no tech at all. As for the written I don't know if it has changed at all, but it was not as easy as everyone made it out to be. All of thought there was NO way we had passed. It was stuff like time and distance to descend, both ways to calculate a VDP, hydroplaning, enter a hold on this bearing then what radial are you on, then a some random stuff like light gun signals. I fly 121, you know the last time I looked up light gun signals, I just guessed. Good luck, I know the pool is gettin pretty deep!!

at the time they were really desparate for mechs to run line mx at Ohare. I said no since they didn't pay enough for cost of living in the area, but they still kept calling

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back