• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Airways Holdings reports $20 million 2Q profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ny guess is BB is gonna let you guys burn up NC time and energy then pull the plug. Its NO MISTAKE the 190's are going bye bye! He let you invest a HUGE amount of time getting them into the fold, played ya for a fool, then sells them off. Spent time and money=no benefit. Pull my finger! Ford and Harrison 101...the whole charade was good for keeping you working under a 2003 contract for at least an extra year....

Ny guess is BB is gonna let you guys burn up NC time and energy then pull the plug. Its NO MISTAKE the 190's are going bye bye! He let you invest a HUGE amount of time getting them into the fold, played ya for a fool, then sells them off. Spent time and money=no benefit. Pull my finger! Ford and Harrison 101...the whole charade was good for keeping you working under a 2003 contract for at least an extra year....

He's got you right where he wants you, brainwashed!

Last edited:
How will the IBT spin THAT! Hmnnn, maybe the SLI is Airbus serial number specific? I think a manufactures crisis is coming to divert attention away from the disaster that is Negotiations.....

Again, you guys have nobody to blame but FAPA leadership for blowing the SLI. We all had our time in the spotlight in court to plead our case to a third party who did'nt give a ******************** who came out on top. You're just pissed off that they did'nt see things your way. Why didn't FAPA come with a stronger argument? I guess they did'nt have one? :beer:

So....

when we separate and this is all a moot point next year, you can look back at the wasted time and say "Wow, nothing like winning a battle, but losing the war! Cheers!" BTW You will STILL BE IN SECTION SIX! Nice allocation of resources! BTW a surprising number of your "elected" leadership, alledgedly looking out for you, will be at IBT National....

Easy Junior!

He's got you right where he wants you, brainwashed!
If brainwashed is working under our concessionary contract, (something you will never even get CLOSE to) and well on the way to wiping the IBT outta my dark spaces, I am happy as a clam....20 days off, no weekends, no holidays, deferred comp et al, blah blah, its just terrible! Best of all, BB will be gone, just like the Dumpsters Union Vermin! Sounds like win-win to me...

Last edited:
Nobody has shown any interest in the All Mighty "Frontier Model" thus far, what has changed besides your management? Obviously, this management team that you hated so much in the beginning is doing a little better than the previous leaders of the company! :smash:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back