• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rchcfi

How slow can you go
All,

I have a good friend of mine interviewing with Republic on Thursday. She is wondering what to expect. Not that she needs any help, but all info is much appreciated.

Thanks,
RCHCFI

I was hired back at CHQ in 2000 (no longer work there though), and they have a new recruiting system. But from what I have heard is that if they call you for an interview your in, unless you show up in jeans or whatever. All they do is explain each airline you can go to (Shuttle, CHQ, Republic), you choose and they give you a class date. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to knock whomever gets hired, but they are desperate for FA's and will take ANYONE they can get there hands on. If anyone wants a job at an airline quickly and guareented a position, apply at CHQ.

That's not quite true...

There are people here who'd not be my first choice, and the "standards" are fairly relaxed, but there are people who aren't hired and even more who are weeded out during training. Sheese...

They don't just give you a class date and let you choose which airline you're going to work for, either.

But, either way, go in better than you have to be...

Latest resources

Back