• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic 4th qtr and year end results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea! They better keep there Code Shares alive! Don't see them making it as a stand alone carrier! Especially since oil is 108.00 a barrel and suppose to keep climbing!
And they have some really low labor costs.

It is a news article.....it has nothing to do with your saga per se....what happens at your company affects what happens at mine in a weird way. If republic goes under for some reason, that affects the industry which then affects me. That is why I post a news article. Make more sense to you.

It is a news article.....it has nothing to do with your saga per se....what happens at your company affects what happens at mine in a weird way. If republic goes under for some reason, that affects the industry which then affects me. That is why I post a news article. Make more sense to you.

It comes off as gloating. Give it a break.

Call it what you want. I don't want to see anyone lose their job but if it is between me or them.....what do you think I would want.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well... I've been following this for a while. (Hey I like crunching numbers). The Branded side continues to be problematic. It is interesting to see that RAH did bring down the CASM for the branded side by adding the F9 buses. I guess with fuel creeping up that even a 82% load factor couldn't net them a profit. Not sure what they can do. I see around 290 aircraft in their fleet.

The 51 airbus make money but the smaller RJ's (less than 90 seats) must be draining revenue...at least on the branded side. I see 217 rj's with less than 90 seats. How many of those are dedicated to the branded side? and is there any flexibility (i.e more fixed fee flying available). I see they are moving 8 E-170's from branded to fixed (DAL) but taking E-145's from CAL and Q 400's from fixed fee side to backfill the flying. Not sure how that helps.

They have 430 mil in the bank (139 mil restricted) so unless the unrest in Middle East goes rabid (i.e. Saudi Arabia) and we end up with $200 oil, I think RAH can get through this as well as anyone else. The only problem is the branded flying (correct me if I'm wrong) is concentrated in MKE and DEN where there are two other airlines with very strong market shares and are about to combine forces.

Latest resources

Back