Lear70
JAFFO
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2003
- Posts
- 7,487
Yep, sounds pretty close. From what we were told, they were waiting to start the take over of the SJU base before they pulled the trigger on a firm number of 737's for 2013.Lear. I was told yesterday that 8 to 10 b737 will go over in 2013. leaving around 30 -32 planes left to transfer over in 2014. That's from the Trn. Dept. too. So looks like there should be Trn. Slots for both airplanes for the rest of the year. But who really knows.
The first class bid for 2013 just closed last week. The rest of MCO will shut down sometime between July and September (I'm guessing the latter), with a few 737 classes until the 717's start going away, then mostly 717 guys who bid 737 F/O with a few 737 people thrown in through the Spring and early Summer.
At least, that's what the training flow from Russ M shows and still is being adhered to. All subject to change, of course.