Rentals in Phoenix AZ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Talian

Looking to get current and build some multi in the Phoenix area. Info on schools or even private owners or someone looking to build multi together would be appreciated.

I'm not sure anymore, but the cheapest Seminole rentals in town seemed to be at Westwind Aviation at DVT.

AngelAir at Stellar has a very nice Seminole, but they're pretty proud of it.

Someone at Glendale has a Dutchess...I'm not sure how much or even where, but they might be a good option, provided the price is right. Oh, yeah...I think it might be Air Safety.

I'm not to privy to what the FAA schools in the area are doing these days, but you could also check out Falcon Executive and I think there's a place in SDL that just might be operating a twin star.

The general rule applies with all of the places around town....don't give anyone any $$ up front.

Accelerated Professional Pilot Program, (APPP) is a leader in the Multi Engine time building business. APPP puts the pilot on an accelerated pace and gets you to the airlines in a jet like fashion. Our “Multi Engine Time” program offers 25, 50, 100 and 200 hours of Multi Engine flying time anywhere within the continental United States and the Caribbean. APPP conducts flights using FAA- standard cockpit resource management and crew-concept techniques. True nationwide cross-county flying in high-density traffic areas requires these techniques to meet the workload requirement of checklists, ATC communication, flight routing, and weather. All multiengine time building is all 100% Pilot in Command. Flying with APPP is a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week operation.

Is this the old Acclerated Flight Crew Training outfit that had a whole bunch of broken down apaches laying around at Stellar back in the day?

they didn't seem that bad to me, although that was awhile ago and I guess its all in comparison to what other equipment you've flown. Less then desirable?
Could be in comparison to the SR-22 and Mooneys I've flown.

as I said its been awhile since I've flown anything there. (As in several years) All I'm pointing out is that I never had any bad experiences with their aircraft, if you did, well thats too bad to hear. I'm just saying personally I never had anything bad happen there.

Latest resources

Back