Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

w17cfii

Hi,
I'm going to Vegas on the 31st, wondering if anyone knows of a rental car agency that gives airline discounts?? I've gotten discounts on hotels, but haven't found any luck on the rental car.

Help??

Just curious what hotel are you staying at?

Not an airline discount but very cheap ..payless car rental....reserve through Yahoo travel, was there last week...$103 for 4 days, you can opt to buy a full tank of gas when you pick up the car, so you can bring it back empty whenn your done....

Good luck

Dollar for $14.95 a day

The company got me in to a Hyndai Accent for cheap. On line is your best bet.

I'm staying at the Stardust. The best rate I've found has been Alamo with some of the coupon codes you find out on the net...

Thank, and I'll need the good luck!

I used Alamo a few weeks back and will be using them once again in another few weeks when I head back to Vegas. I believe the rate was $24.00/day which isn't overly disgusting. You can use the cheaper "off brand" companies but this time of the year in Vegas without A/C is not overly fun, made the mistake once and never again. Alamo also will offer deep discounts on the SUV line which is what I will probably do this next time around. A lot depends on how many they have "available" when you show up to rent. You may be able to get a better rate online but I always wait until I arrive there to get the car as I will this next time around and have never run into any problems.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back