Remote Controlled Airbus 380

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A380 RC plane

I recently saw two video's of a B52 engined RC plane. First one showed it taxi, take off and land. Second flight it crashed and burned. PM me and I'll try to send the link.

Good Lord, It's as ugly as the real thing.

What an unsafe nussiance. If I lived in one of those houses nearby the RC aerodrome, I think I might have to defend the sovreignity of my airspace with a 12 guage shotgun.

Just curious, I know virtually nothing about R/C models, but in the rearward view from the camera that center engine looks like a dummy. How many actual engines would someone use on a model such as that one?

LJDRVR said:
Good Lord, It's as ugly as the real thing.

What an unsafe nussiance. If I lived in one of those houses nearby the RC aerodrome, I think I might have to defend the sovreignity of my airspace with a 12 guage shotgun.

Give me a break wussy.

kaj837 said:
Just curious, I know virtually nothing about R/C models, but in the rearward view from the camera that center engine looks like a dummy. How many actual engines would someone use on a model such as that one?
Correctamundo!! Only two turbines needed for this model. That being said, I think I would have done a better job w/ the dummy nacelle. A nice looking compressor fan in the front of the nacelle would do the trick. Given what the aircraft is, and how much those buggars cost, I can't imagine that money was an issue.

Latest resources

Back