• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Remember This Load????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is not a termination, they get an early out with some added incentive to leave. If I was part of that employee group that still had a retirement, I would take it too!

It's quite a good deal for the folks that don't want to move due to the merger.

2 weeks of pay for every year of service, 1 year of travel for each year of service, benefits for 3 months.

if you're already looking for a new job, this is great news.

So you don't remember how emphatically they promised "no job cuts." No qualifications, no exclusions, they just said they wouldn't cut a soul....

-Cross their hearts!

I hope in 20 years when I'm ready to pull the chute I get to leave with incentives. Lucky bastards.

No doubt when my time comes things will be rosy and I'll get nothing for quitting.

The last round of early outs they got alot more than was the minimum needed.

Well, well.....

Looks likt the new NWA didn't waste a second hosing all the employees they promised to not terminate..... Ink was bearly dry on DOJ approval before this dropped.

-Thanks Steenland!!!!
-Congrats on making Delta the new Northwest!

http:www.ajc.com/business/content/business/delta/stories/2008/12/12/delta_buyout_offer.html

If you believe what a company tells you about a so called policy or plan to furlough or not to furlough then you deserve whatever happens to you. I work for freddie ex and I never believe that crap. You should always have a plan as if that is your very last work hour at that company. Now go get you homework done.

Latest resources

Back