Relocation to San Antonio,TX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

j41

I have just relocated to the San Antonio area and hoping to get some suggestions as where are some safe and fun locations for single people to lived?. Anybody got any suggestions?

Alright, thanks in advance....

Did you check out craigslist for the local swingers? Either that or you could check out some sobriety clinics.

Just a thought.

Gup

Wear an Ozzy Osborne shirt outside the Alamo. Chick Magnet.

Did you check out craigslist for the local swingers? Either that or you could check out some sobriety clinics.

Just a thought.

Gup

No thanks,

I have just relocated to the San Antonio area and hoping to get some suggestions as where are some safe and fun locations for single people to lived?. Anybody got any suggestions?

Alright, thanks in advance....

Questions

Target market age group ? college ? cougars? etc
your spending ability ? re: house, entertainment, etc

let me know and I might be able to shed some light

Amigo,

Alamo Heights near the Quarry Market. Super awesome area. Get a condo off Broadway. It is 5 minutes from the airport.

The La Cantera area is nice. Its located at I-10 and 1604 near UTSA. It would be a pain to get to the airport because of traffic.

Near Wurzbach and Lockhill Selma they are buildings lots of new condos. The drive to the airport would be easy.

Bueno suerte.

Last edited:
J41.. you moving there for the military? If not, I would pick some place cooler... like, maybe Death Valley Ca or the surface of the sun. Just kidding... was in SAT not too long ago.. holy carp is it hot....

BTW.. just checked... Death Valley is averaging around 114 F, SAT is a little over 100 F.

The stoneoak area is growing rapidly....very nice area, clean safe etc...
Lots of new restaurants and night clubs opening.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back