• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess the real "shocker" is going to be you having to leave your ego in that B1900 that you paid for and become good friends with a Saratoga or some other small single engine airplane.

Apply to great lakes. You should be a shoe in.

F16fixer said:
The best way to cram 5 years of experience into 1 is to fly 135 overnight freight. Doing it right now, I'm still trying to decide if it's the best thing I could be doing as a young pilot or the dumbest!

It is pretty boring flying the same route every night, but the emergencies and unexpected that seem to pop up about every other week keep it interesting.
Monday night was a total electrical loss. Well not total, the battery was still at 7 volts. The only thing that worked was the GPS. I was in the clouds, but was able to call FSS on my cell phone and get a report for the nearest airports weather condition and it was VFR, so all worked out well. Thank goodness someone at garmin was thinking and designed them to work on very little battery power.

Anyway, you know that feeling of ""wow" I really learned a lot after my first couple hundred hours of teaching, well it starts all over again after your first couple hundred hrs of freight.

I see this guy has neither of these experiences, I don't think I would put my family in a plane that he was in charge of in anything except VFR!

Go get some experience.
Keep it short: go fly a crap airplane and hope you live. Then they will admire you at an airline interview.

You guys have all been duped.

This is such Flame Bait it's not even funny.

Go back and reread this guys post.

I want a quick upgrade....700TT with 200 Turbine Multi. Hmmm...either his dad owns a kingair or....wait..oh yea...PFT!!

Someone's laughing real hard right now. You all just got brownhooked.

:pimp:

Oh no, we all knew he was Pay For Training (in case he doesn't know what PFT stands for, of course)

Poor guy, I think we scared him away for good - he hasn't posted a response since the initial . . .

Does that mean we won?

Latest resources

Back