• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional Oppertunity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Piedmont, yeah....riiigghhtt...they haven't had an upgrade class for about 9 months and none in the immediate future. Opportunity at the regionals is all in the suit that you wear. If you want to upgrade relatively quick (2 years), you're gonna sacrafice a lot such lifestyle, schedules, and the biggest of them all PAY! There is no telling how long you could be at the regional level anymore, so when that crappy lifestyle that you thought would last only a few years keeps dragging on, you'll be kicking yourself for making such a poor decision. There is no hurry anymore so pick somewhere that you won't mind ending up at for a while. Don't pick the first job that you meet the requirements for...

WateryGrave said:
I would just be happy if a single one of you MORONS on this thread could learn how to spell opportunity correctly.........

Opportunity. Their, happee know?

WateryGrave said:
I would just be happy if a single one of you MORONS on this thread could learn how to spell opportunity correctly.........

There is a spell check option on this webboard in case you were wondering!
Hey Watery, lookie what I found...
WateryGrave said:
Vote no, I guarantee you this company will not see another airplane for years, thats assuming it survives.
Shouldn't that be like three sentences instead of one? And what is "thats"? Shouldn't that be a contraction? You should of taken the oppertunity to spellcheck your work. I hear theirs a option on this webbored somewheres.

TrailerTrash said:
I'am looking for a Regional Airline with the most amount of opportunity and the best working conditions.Thanks!

There is none. There are good ones and bad ones, but in the end, a regional is a regional. Low pay, work you to death, treat you like crap. I think right now the best ones are XJET and Skywest, but that could change at the drop of a hat. You never know who'll be taking concessions next.

The most stable ones tend to be the ones that have multiple codeshare partners, like Chautaqua, Mesa, and Skywest. That way if one goes under, they can always find more business. Case and point: Mesa lost almost all it's USAir flying, but right after that, got a new codeshare with Delta.

Latest resources

Back