regional mins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dingo222

Crusing through this forum quite often, i see that some regionals stick to their mins and some hire under the posted mins. Why is that????? Are some hurting more for FO's than others or?? WHo sticks to their min's and who doesn't? Just curious! I'm just trying to wade my way through all of this as I'm approching the mins and getting ready to try my hand at finding a job. Thanks!

Posted elsewhere as well

dingo222 said:
Crusing through this forum quite often, i see that some regionals stick to their mins and some hire under the posted mins. Why is that????? Are some hurting more for FO's than others or?? WHo sticks to their min's and who doesn't? Just curious! I'm just trying to wade my way through all of this as I'm approching the mins and getting ready to try my hand at finding a job. Thanks!

"Published Mins." mean nothing, We have had to adjust them depending on the "Market". Ours were published at 1500 and 250 but we hired a few people at 600/ and 100 with previous "Structured" training. Structured meaning 4 year University, type rating, etc.

I heard at Airinc in MIA most minimums were announced by most regionals were well below "published" minimums.

Just Apply, It's not like the "good" old days, It free now.

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Latest resources

Back