• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

regional aircraft info needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey if you want some stuff on old out of date Commuters I can get you some stuff on the Beech99. Let me know what you want because I probly have it.

old material

I would accept any info on any airplane, but will get the most in demand aircraft on the site first. If the airplane has limitations, memory items and/or annunciators that need to be memorized then send all three sections my way and I will put it in line with the rest. Thanks alot!!

buisness jets

Hey, I could also use some buisness jet information for the site as well. Don't think that this is just going toward an all airline thing. I am a Charter pilot flying..guess what?....Learjets, thats why lears are 3 out of the only 4 listed so far! I actually made the study aids as a way that I could study and review things and didn't really think that it would be a stand alone website. Anyway, If ANY pilot out there would like there airplanes put in this format please contact me!!

Hello,
Great site! Thank goodness someone has finally taken the bull by the horns and begun a civilian aircraft "gouge" site. This is OUTSTANDING! The military guys have been doing this stuff for years, even before Al Gore (LOL!) invented the internet.
This is what this is all about fellow aviators, sticking together, helping one another reach out goals. Yeah, there is a lot of B.S. going on with the boys and girls at the "big airlines", but they are in the catbitrd seat and as we used to say in the military it's strictly a matter of them protecting their "rice bowl" or being "parochial" among other choice terms that military-types like to use.
We are in a highly dynamic and fluid business. Some of what is going on is reminicent of the 1930s and the controversy between the Army flying the mail and airlines doing it. That turned out good didn't it? Air mail routes are what built the air transportation system we know today and was teh catalyst for technical innovation. Sure, there will be more bumps in the road, some of us will suffer more than others, but it's going to turn out fine folks....Just keep the faith.

Ex-Navy rotorhead cum philosopher

Call me paranoid...but everyone, please do not diseminate any information that could jeopardize safety. Nobody really knows temcgrew (and you are probably a great and honest person) so we need to be careful about what information is given to him/her. Sorry for being a "worry wart" (WWII buffs should know what I mean). Anyways, hopefully the gouge helps out a lot of people.

sure, uh...ok

of course you should be carefull of what you should send, I want to give the general flying public a way to study online without lugging around the manual or having 3x5 flashcards scattered around in your suitcase. If I could, I would BUY the AFM's and tech manuals from simuflite or flightsafety for the buisness jets on the site. But...being poor means that I can't afford to do what would probably be best for the web site. And since I can't do that, well, YOU who are type rated and have the material are being asked to send in the information FROM THE AFM'S AND TECH MANUALS!! PLEASE DON'T SEND IN ANY BOGUS INFO! Most of the info I am gathering is from freinds who I know personally and who are typed and have extensive experience in the aircraft info they submit. Also, please compare the information on the site to your information given to you from a QUALIFIED SCHOOL (like simuflite, or whatever airline you may be working for) that is given the nod by the FAA to give checkrides! (maybe I should change the disclamer to be more clear on this subject.)
wouldn't it be kinda irresponsible to study for a checkride from www.jetreview.com without verifying that the Vspeeds, for instance are correct?

ATTN: mac users

I had some problems with the size of the buttons for MAC browsers. The buttons on the aircraft specific pages were HUGE. I tried to resize them but don't have access to check this out. If you do have a MAC pleas let me know if it looks o.k.

Latest resources

Back