Regency Air Santa Ana

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

weeks

Anyone fly/flown for Regency Air? I'd like to hear about it. Thanks.

I've never flown for them, but I know several people there including the owner. Top notch organization.

I beg to differ

Why don't you do a google search in a couple of weeks and read the blog to be published regarding Davey Lomakins Regency Air. Lomakin is the most dishonest man in aviation I have ever met in fourteen years of flying. Failed to pay wages due, lost the case with the state of California labor board, because he believes he is above the law and regulations. Requires his pilots to sign training agreements. Advocates hand flying his airplanes in rvsm airspace. Advocates flying with open discrepencies back to Santa Ana so he can save mx costs. As Jimmy Buffet would say he's a real piece of work. I would stay as far away from this dink as you can get. In all his years of flying he still hasn't figured out how small the aviation community really is.

I've never flown for them, but I know several people there including the owner. Top notch organization.

I hope you're joking. The owner is one of the most dishonest people I've ever met. Scum is not even harsh enough.

Last edited:
Dave the owner touts himself as a bible thumping Christian. The reality is he is a dishonest scumball.

Dave the owner touts himself as a bible thumping Christian. The reality is he is a dishonest scumball.

That's "Scumbag" not "Scumball", didn't you watch your TSA ISC/GSC training closely?

TransMach

Hey there is a cool new website for anyone thinking of going to work for Regency Air in Santa Ana California. its called regencyairtruths.com. Go check it out, it is in it's primitive stages, but I am sure with enough previously employed pilots inputs it will blossom to it's full potential.

I have to agree. I have known a number of people that have left this company over the last couple of years.

I have heard a number of stories and seen quite a few things with my own eyes.

DO NOT TRUST this man with YOUR LIFE, YOUR LIVELIHOOD or YOUR LOVED ONES !

Stay far away from this organization.

Last edited:
So I am guessing despite the fact I was asked to submit a resume to this company I should not do it? Would anyone care to elaborate on the dishonesty of this owner of the company? Please feel free to PM me too. I am currently in the airlines and trust me it isn't much better at the company I am working for. Thanks for your help.

Latest resources

Back