• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regal Aviation - DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you mean the FBO....I used to be called Dallas Airmotive and then Signature for a couple of years. The guys/girls behind the desk are great and the rampers have been more than helpful when I go in there. If Dave is still working behind the desk...he is a great guy and will do what he can to help you. I have been dealing with thise facility for at least 10yrs and I vote them one of the best FBOs around.

The charter side is another story. Havent really kept up with them in the past 2-3 yrs but I don know back in 99-00 they were having troubles paying their bills. The FBOs would make the pre-pay for fuel, but then again that was a few years ago.

falcondriver said:
Why did you leave?
FD

Look at his handle...my guess is that he went to JetBlue...

I was just at recurrent with one of their G3 drivers...and I think he said that they had 3 or 4 G3's, and a bunch of stuff...but I can't be sure.

I did go to JB. I did the 91/135 thing for 11 years and thought I'd give this airline stuff a try. I really miss Regal. But I have to give this some time before I decide what I will finally do.

jb320guy said:
dude we were never Dallas airmotive nor signature.

Umm I beg to differ. I have operated on and off from DAL since '95 and my first 135 gig was in hangar M of what is now Regal.

Latest resources

Back