• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Red Label Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
www.oneskywatch.com make sure to watch the union busting videos - RH and KR are doing EXACTLY what the reformed union buster says companies do during union drives... VOTE YES 1108!!! Union Buster states ONLY way a company can stop a union is by KNOWINGLY breaking the law 4:45 into the video

"Let’s review a few things, buckaroos..…OK?
Flexjet was acquired about 2 years ago by Flight Options.
We were immediately informed on this board and in meeting FO pilots on the road that:

we would be flying broke/illegal airplanes…that’s turned out to be total bulls*it
rest rules would be fudged, abused, etc….bulls*it
we would be asked/encouraged/pressured into flying marginal/illegal trips…bulls*t
we would be doing rolling rest….bullsh*t
etc etc etc

Most everything posted on this site by the IBT acolytes, Cap’n Crunch, and FPOC members has turned out to be bulls*t.”
WL

993 says “perhaps some of what you say is true”???? REALLY!!! ALL of it is true,993, and you know it. That makes you a liar and it makes all your little lemming’s who posted these lies liars.

I am very familiar with the mistakes management has made during this campaign, and have come to the conclusion they don’t even come close to the the level of bad faith, hostility, character assasination, lying, demonization of individuals, etc that you and your lovely companions display every day.

I am therefore more than willing to give management a chance to display their good faith and character for a year. They are not my enemies. I have zero faith in what you, Cap’n Crunch, and the other little lemmings say anymore….you are known liars and act like thugs and bully-boys and certainly live up to the IBT’s tarnished reputation.

So keep on doing what you’ve been doing, 993, keep your little lemmings in line, and keep flinging the sh*t. Perhaps more than a few of the neutral folks will begin to understand how screwed they will be if the IBT comes on property….I don’t know. All the pilot’s salaries and bennies will be frozen till a contract is hammered out, which will take quite a while and won’t be easy. Nobody gets big raises or re-instated 401K plans or anything Jan 1st. The FO pilots remain in their rut and the atmosphere at work will be cruel. I hope you're happy, Dude.
WL

OK buckaroo,

I am very familiar with the mistakes management has made during this campaign, and have come to the conclusion they don?t even come close to the the level of bad faith, hostility, character assasination, lying, demonization of individuals, etc that you and your lovely companions display every day.

You are either dumber than a box of rocks, or your just management

The FO pilots remain in their rut and the atmosphere at work will be cruel.

Wow, apparently you forgot what a non union pilot force did when the company tried to be "cruel" prior to our contract. I can only hope the company doesn't go down this thuggery path (and you rag the teamsters for thuggery)

"Let?s review a few things, buckaroos..?OK?
Flexjet was acquired about 2 years ago by Flight Options.
We were immediately informed on this board and in meeting FO pilots on the road that:

we would be flying broke/illegal airplanes?that?s turned out to be total bulls*it
rest rules would be fudged, abused, etc?.bulls*it
we would be asked/encouraged/pressured into flying marginal/illegal trips?bulls*t
we would be doing rolling rest?.bullsh*t
etc etc etc

Most everything posted on this site by the IBT acolytes, Cap?n Crunch, and FPOC members has turned out to be bulls*t.?
WL

993 says ?perhaps some of what you say is true????? REALLY!!! ALL of it is true,993, and you know it. That makes you a liar and it makes all your little lemming?s who posted these lies liars...

Why on earth do you think the bonus program is structured the way it is on the Red Label aircraft. If you can't figure it out, it is to get the pilots to push the grey areas of the regs and push themselves when they are sick and/or tired, so he doesn't have to. That Red-Label bonus program is a carrot that will be nearly impossible to make without pushing the limits. We were not lying, and you know it, we were giving you his history, and expecting a repeat. We may have been wrong about his method with the Flex pilots so far, but all bets are off if there is no longer a union on property. When I said "perhaps some of what you say is true", I simply said that because KR is being a little smarter this time around.

....I am very familiar with the mistakes management has made during this campaign...

You mean like KR saying that he worked for Northwest when he didn't?

You mean like claiming he was military trained, when he was only in ROTC?

You mean like taking away all that he has from the Flexjet pilots. including the STIP, and then lying that he didn't know about it?

You mean saying that he will give the 401k match back when the economy gets better, then changing that to when all the furloughs are recalled, then finally admitting on video that he won't give back the 401k match at Options, simply because he hates the union?

Yeah, being a proven liar on multiple occasions is a huge mistake. I could go on, because there were LOTS more lies and mistakes, but then you already know that.

...I am therefore more than willing to give management a chance to display their good faith and character for a year....

"Give me a year", really means at least 5 years, and I know you understand that. KR and his management team have already had 5+ years with the Options pilots and around 2 years with the Flexjet pilots to "display their good faith and character". His track record speaks for itself, so why should we give them one more day? The only thing he has proven is that he can't be trusted to do what's right where all the employees are concerned. That is why we want a CBA.

...They are not my enemies....

Regardless of what you may think, it isn't a personal thing for me, and management is not my enemy either. However, the reality is that in any company, management's goals are often in direct conflict with what is best for the employees. A union gives the pilots a voice. Going forward, KR can choose to work amicably with the pilots union, or he can choose to fight them, the choice is really up to him.

Last edited:
Give the Company a year???????????? I got a better idea!! Give the Union a year. If you dont like the contract and work rules its easier to vote them out then it will be to vote them back in.

From KR book Management by Trust

"We developed a two-tier pay and benefits program. The basic concept was to pay those in the committed tier-we called them Senior Flight Officers-above average and the rest of our pilots below average. For example, if the industry average for a certain type of aircraft was $75,000, we made sure nobody made $75,000. Senior Flight Officers might earn $90,000, while the remaining pilots earned $60,000. In the end, our salary costs were not much different from companies that paid everybody $75,000. But look at the incentives we created for people to achieve Senior Flight Officer status—in other words, to become committed."

Well he is well on his way to implementing this again! How is everyone going to be paid industry standard? He blatantly states that is against his philosophy! By all means give him another year to reek more havoc! Let's trust him because he had proven himself with the flexjet contracts that he came up with! Wait did I write that out loud?

From KR book Management by Trust

"We developed a two-tier pay and benefits program. The basic concept was to pay those in the committed tier-we called them Senior Flight Officers-above average and the rest of our pilots below average. For example, if the industry average for a certain type of aircraft was $75,000, we made sure nobody made $75,000. Senior Flight Officers might earn $90,000, while the remaining pilots earned $60,000. In the end, our salary costs were not much different from companies that paid everybody $75,000. But look at the incentives we created for people to achieve Senior Flight Officer status?in other words, to become committed."

Well he is well on his way to implementing this again! How is everyone going to be paid industry standard? He blatantly states that is against his philosophy! By all means give him another year to reek more havoc! Let's trust him because he had proven himself with the flexjet contracts that he came up with! Wait did I write that out loud?

THIS. These are KR's own words. He has now set the top tier pay at Flex with the Red Label program. By what he wrote, he sees this pay tier as above average. These will be the 20% 'loyal, committed' employees in the pilot group that he overpays. Want to see what he thinks the rest of you should be paid? Again, just read what he wrote - the top guys should make about 1.5X what the other 80%, the unwashed rabble, get. In case you didn't get it yet, that's most of you. That's what you have to look forward to once he's free to do as he wishes. Think it won't happen? Go ahead, give him a chance,

THIS time will be different. We'll all get rich this time, not just KR and his cronies. Ignore the facts of what happened with every other business he has operated and just give him a chance!

Latest resources

Back