• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Red Label Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you are an FO pilot, give yourself and your family an immediate(Jan ?16) pay raise, get your 401K re-established, and reap the other benefits of coming on par with Flex pilots. If you want to prove Darwin was right, keep the bullies in power and prepare for a miserable 2-4 years as EVERYTHING is re-negotiated, starting at the Flops contract. If one year after voting NO and management hasn?t lived up to their word, vote the IBT (or someone better) in?they will be there. Our FPOC ?leaders? and their bosses use fear and obfuscation to make the pilot group think not voting the IBT in now will be the end of the world?..nothing could be further from the truth. DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF NOW. Vote No and watch us fly.
Cheers

If the IBT isn't voted in it will be 5-7 years before a new CBA will be voted in. You'll have to start from scratch and everyone knows how bad first contracts can be. Voting "no" gives KR 5-7 more years, not one year. Ask RH what happened when TA voted "no", didn't take KR 24 hours to switch the schedules and decimate their pay.

If you are an FO pilot, give yourself and your family an immediate(Jan ?16) pay raise, get your 401K re-established, and reap the other benefits of coming on par with Flex pilots. If you want to prove Darwin was right, keep the bullies in power and prepare for a miserable 2-4 years as EVERYTHING is re-negotiated, starting at the Flops contract. If one year after voting NO and management hasn?t lived up to their word, vote the IBT (or someone better) in?they will be there. Our FPOC ?leaders? and their bosses use fear and obfuscation to make the pilot group think not voting the IBT in now will be the end of the world?..nothing could be further from the truth. DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF NOW. Vote No and watch us fly.
Cheers

"Charlie Brown, I'll hold the football, and you come running up and kick it .."

http://c0389161.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/dyn/str_strip/244898.full.gif

"How long? All your life, Charlie Brown.. all your life.."

Go ahead, this time you can trust him.

Last edited:
What bullies are in power right now warlord? KR SAID he has not reinstated the 401k because he hates the union! So he then was lying when he signed the loa agreeing to bring it back when the company turned profitable again. He says the ibt negotiated a horrible contract, but it was his lawyers that opened the books and said that was all of the money available. Does this mean then that he has two sets of books? Or is he lying again and the contract actually was a good as could be expected because of the horrible economy that we were in? KR has always had the power but with the union he just can't unilaterally fire people for NO REASON other than he does not like their posture in indoc! Wake up wl. He has always had the power! He did not need the ibt's permission to buy CA! He could have done what he wanted to. But he knew the Flex deal was on the table so if he had purchased CA and taken their pilots the union vote would not take place because combined the FO and CA pilot groups would make up more than 65 percent! Military trained! Stip! 401k! Sick days lost! Nothing will change! Deanna is CEO of operations! I will let the CEO make the choice of where the company hq will be! How did that work out for all the FJ personnel in Dallas? There is no hired company to help us fight the union! How many things does he have to lie about before you get your head out of the sand? I for one would rather not get a raise and keep the union so I have some protection against this dictator! As for the union contract I immediately received a 10000 dollar raise 5 1/2 years ago. That was far more than I was getting from the company payscale set up by KR! WAKE UP and vote YES! You are not taking the power away but you are helping to control it! The only bully and thug that I have seen during this whole process IS KR! I have just stated the actual facts what do you have for facts other than innuendos? It is hard to argue with fact. Even in the NT Christ spoke to Saul and said "it is hard to kick against the pricks!". He opened his eyes to the truth after that! Maybe you will too! Make this your Damascus road moment!

Last edited:
Give the man a chance by voting for no representation. If he doesn't produce in a year, vote in some sort of representation. I'm hearing that if the vote is for no representation , pay goes up the next day to highest in the industry. I also hear this vote brings back the 401K the next day. If you don't give him a chance you'll never have another chance to get rid of the 1108 Tar Baby. If vote if favor of representation, we are going to sit status quo for an eternity while the CBA is negotiated at a snails pace.

Vote for no represtation and let's give him a chance to restore things back to the way they were before ********************finger and Baboo came in and wrecked the place.

Give the man a chance by voting for no representation. If he doesn't produce in a year, vote in some sort of representation. I'm hearing that if the vote is for no representation , pay goes up the next day to highest in the industry. I also hear this vote brings back the 401K the next day. If you don't give him a chance you'll never have another chance to get rid of the 1108 Tar Baby. If vote if favor of representation, we are going to sit status quo for an eternity while the CBA is negotiated at a snails pace.

Vote for no represtation and let's give him a chance to restore things back to the way they were before ********************finger and Baboo came in and wrecked the place.

I agree.

Let’s review a few things, buckaroos..…OK?
Flexjet was acquired about 2 years ago by Flight Options.
We were immediately informed on this board and in meeting FO pilots on the road that:

we would be flying broke/illegal airplanes…that’s turned out to be total bulls*it
rest rules would be fudged, abused, etc….bulls*it
we would be asked/encouraged/pressured into flying marginal/illegal trips…bulls*t
we would be doing rolling rest….bullsh*t
etc etc etc

Most everything posted on this site by the IBT acolytes, Cap’n Crunch, and FPOC members has turned out to be bulls*t.

You throw bulls*it on the wall hoping it will stick, and when it doesn’t you move to the next manufactured lie. And you ask folks to believe what you say? MORE BULLSH*T.

If you FO/Flex pilots want to be stuck in the rut FO guys have been in for so long, then by all means vote yes in this upcoming election. If you would like to improve your and your family’s lives with an almost immediate large pay increase and restoration of a 401K plan, you need to vote NO. Open your eyes. About 70 of you FO folks have been welcomed into the fold. Ask your Cap’n if he’s cool with sending a portion of YOUR dues to the nest of crooks in Ohio….they’ll be under Federal oversight again soon. Grow a pair and tell your “brothers” you are going to do what’s right for you and your family. Use your head…the IBT is a dead-end road.
WL

Let?s review a few things, buckaroos..?OK?
Flexjet was acquired about 2 years ago by Flight Options.
We were immediately informed on this board and in meeting FO pilots on the road that:

we would be flying broke/illegal airplanes?that?s turned out to be total bulls*it
rest rules would be fudged, abused, etc?.bulls*it
we would be asked/encouraged/pressured into flying marginal/illegal trips?bulls*t
we would be doing rolling rest?.bullsh*t
etc etc etc

Most everything posted on this site by the IBT acolytes, Cap?n Crunch, and FPOC members has turned out to be bulls*t.

You throw bulls*it on the wall hoping it will stick, and when it doesn?t you move to the next manufactured lie. And you ask folks to believe what you say? MORE BULLSH*T.

If you FO/Flex pilots want to be stuck in the rut FO guys have been in for so long, then by all means vote yes in this upcoming election. If you would like to improve your and your family?s lives with an almost immediate large pay increase and restoration of a 401K plan, you need to vote NO. Open your eyes. About 70 of you FO folks have been welcomed into the fold. Ask your Cap?n if he?s cool with sending a portion of YOUR dues to the nest of crooks in Ohio?.they?ll be under Federal oversight again soon. Grow a pair and tell your ?brothers? you are going to do what?s right for you and your family. Use your head?the IBT is a dead-end road.
WL

More BS from WL.

Perhaps some of what you say is true, but that is mostly because there is still a threat of a union hanging over KR's head. If the union is voted out, you will see all those things come to fruition. As for 70 pilots being welcomed into the fold, you mean being asked to sit on their hands and read a checklist, instead of actually getting to fly an airplane? I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is... I say that the teamsters will not be under federal oversight, anytime soon. How much are you willing to wager? I'll make another wager with you too. I bet that Onesky/DAC/Flexjet never sees a a supersonic Aeron AS2. Kenn Ricci loves to get the press and be in the spotlight, especially at NBAA, but even if that design makes it to production, we won't see any of them. Heck, I'd love to lose that bet, but sadly, I know I won't. Should we give him a year based on his views of seniority?... because that's a joke at Flex. You have to "interview" to get ahead in the Red-Label program. Or should we give Kenn a year based on the rumor of promises of raises, 401k restoration, etc. that he has made? Because one only need to look at his history during the RTA merger to have an expectation of how he will behave after a NO vote in the Flex/Flops merger. Shall I run down the list for you of everything the RTA pilots lost?... I know you have already seen what the Travel Air pilots lost, so I won't bore you with the long list. The FO pilots have been stuck in a rut simply due to KR's behavior. He has had the benefit of low salaries with his workforce way too long, and we are still in a rut? ... that is probably the only thing that has kept us in business. Without a union, it would simply be his way (operating in the gray areas) or the highway. Truth.

Latest resources

Back