• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Recently returned to active duty?

SFOA320

Total Time
5000+
Anyone recently returned to active duty AF? (Or in the pipeline?)Am looking for current info on time frame once all paperwork's in. Are pilots actually being returned to flying jobs?

Just interested in updated info. Please reply here or PM me.

Thanks.

ex nav

Total Time
four months

I was a retiree (furloughed from a major) and it took about four months from application to getting the "return to active duty orders"

The long pole will be your physical. You will have to basically accomplish an induction physical all over again (even if your AF physical is still current, which mine was).

As far as flying, it depends on if you are a retiree returning or just returning after seperating. If you are returning after separating, it will be much eaiser.

Send my a private post if you want and I might be able to help you out more.

Hope this helps.