Recent Comair Interviewees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fl350av8rix

Has anyone who interviewed on June 10th/11th/12th heard anything yet? If you did not get the job, how long from the time of the interview until you get "the letter" in the mail?

Has anyone who interviewed on June 10th/11th/12th heard anything yet? If you did not get the job, how long from the time of the interview until you get "the letter" in the mail?

I interviewed back in April, got the letter about a week later. It all depends on how busy they are. Comairs' hiring decisions are way funny, guys that lack experience get in all the time, but more experinced guys are told to come back in 6 months. Who knows.

I interviewed back in April, got the letter about a week later. It all depends on how busy they are. Comairs' hiring decisions are way funny, guys that lack experience get in all the time, but more experinced guys are told to come back in 6 months. Who knows.

Thats because they didn't attend the "academy". The academy gets you preferential hiring, see.

I just talked to a pilot recruiter who said that interviews and classes have been CX'ed at Comair. That said, a friend of mine said there are rumors of new aircraft deliveries in the near future. The recruiter said to check back in about 3 months.

If your friend hears rumors of new aircraft I would think that it is pretty much a done deal.

If your friend hears rumors of new aircraft I would think that it is pretty much a done deal.

Yeah, the furlough rumors at Comair are just a ruse. Since your friend says new planes are coming, everyone feels much better.

I have a friend that says oil is going back to $55 on September 19th at 11:43 GMT.:nuts:

Now, does everyone feel better?

Thats because they didn't attend the "academy". The academy gets you preferential hiring, see.

I went to the Academy, and still got the 6 months try again. Like I said who knows about thier hiring decisions but them.

I'll try it again, maybe that day just wasn't my day, or I was staring at Laura/Lauries' A$$ too hard.

Last edited:
I just talked to a pilot recruiter who said that interviews and classes have been CX'ed at Comair. That said, a friend of mine said there are rumors of new aircraft deliveries in the near future. The recruiter said to check back in about 3 months.
Only rumor I've heard of is a possible furlough and Delta reducing thier scedule. It's over on APC Comair Update thread.

Comair called me 7 business days after my interview with an acceptance. That was last week. However, there are no more classes for the foreseeable future, so I've been placed in a pool. They said they'll call again in the future when they have a class date. But, I'm not counting on a callback this year, or even next.

Latest resources

Back