Rebuttal to the rebuttal?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

abxdx

I am sure by now all you ABX pilots have read JH's rebuttal to JM's editorial? Thoughts? Someone is full of horse hookey. My personnel opinoin is there is a little horse hookey coming from both sides.

My opinion is the letter that I recieved from Joe Hete is the biggest bunch of BS that has been dumped into my mail box in quite some time.

My opinion is the letter that I recieved from Joe Hete is the biggest bunch of BS that has been dumped into my mail box in quite some time.

Agreed! You cover a pile of horsesh$t with whip cream it is still a pile of horsesh$t!

Mr. Hete,

I guess it is true, if you keep telling a lie long enough, you will begin to believe it is true.

You are an unforgivable human being.

I hope you guys still working there put an end to this crap. If you still don't believe that you will be joining me and hundreds of others on the unemployment line, think again.

Anybody have a way, short of typing the whole thing in, to post the letter here?

was I the only one that heard from management continuously "if you guys don't keep up the on time, DHL won't have to pay any severance, so you had better not call off sick so much and keep the on time up there."

Yet, joe says there is "no provision" (his emphasis) in our contract with DHL for severance...

You are a bald face liar, Mr. Hete.

Latest resources

Back