Realistically...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lead Sled said:
You know the old saying..."An airplane is a flying compromise." If it makes you feel any better, you'd probably have to spend a lot more $$$ to get something that would be able to do all that you have stated and it will most likely burn kerosene. You might be able to find something non-pressurized that would do it, but who would want to go back to flying down low. It's too bumpy and hot down there.

Is this for 135 or 91? Not that it makes any real difference.

'Sled

yeah...if the pockets were really deep I would be flying around right now in my shiney jet and not even bothering to ask questions like this on this board :rolleyes:

It will be a single-pilot 135 gig. It is so hard to find THE aircraft. All of my *wants* don't ammount to one plane. Pressurized, cabin class, PISTON, carry a lot of people, affordable....

If I could only get my hands on a perfect condition little J31 for 300K....

dhc8fo said:
yeah...if the pockets were really deep I would be flying around right now in my shiney jet and not even bothering to ask questions like this on this board :rolleyes:

It will be a single-pilot 135 gig. It is so hard to find THE aircraft. All of my *wants* don't ammount to one plane. Pressurized, cabin class, PISTON, carry a lot of people, affordable....

If I could only get my hands on a perfect condition little J31 for 300K....
I hear ya. I'd still try and talk to people who are actually flying both the 414 and 421 and spend some time working "What If's" using actual numbers. It will become pretty clear in short order what you will and will not be able to do. What ever you do, don't spend a lot of time using "generic" numbers and weights - all production airplanes ever built weigh more than what the brochures say they do.

There is also another option...

Find yourself a sleezy airplane salesman. I guarantee that he will know just exactly what will work and just so happen to know where one is. :pimp:

Have fun.

'Sled

Latest resources

Back