Real Top Gun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Link doesn't seem to work.

Hold on! Not sure why it isnt working. Worked on the laptop a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
I think the guy that made it got mad. The pilots on Baseops.net ripped him up bad today. Keep checking the link. And wear your dork goggles.

That move 'Mr. Rogers Nuclear Neighborhood' is hillarious! I guess being cooped up in a launch capsule does strange things to the head.

I laughed until I had a sore throat, and then I realized that these are the same guys who have their fingers on the button of Armageddon, and it only takes four of them to cast a launch vote.

I'm going to sleep reeeeal well tonight! Thanks, Russian. :mad:

wow. those guys were f-ing dorks. i'm talking big f-ing dorks.

i can't believe i just wasted 13.5 mins watching a top gun remake with rental cessnas.

thanks russian

Good Video!

wow. those guys were f-ing dorks. i'm talking big f-ing dorks.

No! They were exactly what they wanted to be, comical! They did an outstanding job. When I went to flight school, we tried something similar but were turned down by the Cadre. They did it for a class project/prank. Remember, they are competing for flight slots. Some of these guys may only see a desk, others may get an F15/16. These guys are there four 4 years before they go to Undergraduate Pilot Training (UPT). UPT is unequivocally one of the the most demanding training environment that exists concentrated into a one year period. Lets relook our definitions for "dork".:smash:

The real top gun was the moron I was playin with earlier in Battlefield 2 online, who kept crashing a blackhawk loaded with guys into enemy attack helos instead of trying to evade em.

Metro752 said:
The real top gun was the moron I was playin with earlier in Battlefield 2 online, who kept crashing a blackhawk loaded with guys into enemy attack helos instead of trying to evade em.

Exactly why I uninstalled that game. Plus it was too addicting.

Latest resources

Back