Real friends thx to this board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TurboS7

Yesterday I was driving down I-75 coming back from vacation in Tenn. (just glad to get away from airport security, I even took my pen-knife with me)Somewhere in southern Georgia I looked up to see a yellow Grumman AGcat coming right at me. He then dropped down and did a beautiful pass over a soybean field(or some type of beans) then came right back around and did another. We were traveling in two vehicles and I compromised all the cars around me as I got on the cell to call my wife so she could watch it. I thought about avbug and felt a lot closer to what I was watching just through these post here. Thanks avbug.

Great! I managed to come between a man and his wife, and wasn't even in the state. I'm going to get myself shot yet...without even trying.

The agcat is a magnificent airplane with performance in a turn that has to be tried to be believed; nothing can out turn it with a load. Plus, you have an extra set of wings if one comes off. Seems to be happening a lot around me, lately.

I'm in a Dromader M-18 right now, with a turbine engine. (talk about spoiled). I'm just glad to be back in something with a tailwheel for a pleasant change. That, and being able to wear a t-shirt to work again is a relief. God never intended man to wear white shirts around airplanes.

I'm just relieved you were reaching for a cellphone to call your wife, and not a rifle to shoot the psychol terrorist redneck cropduster. I tell you, the streets are no longer safe. I even had to remove "Abdul" from the back of my helmet, and quit wearing a turbin in public. Now if only I can get some simulator time...

Latest resources

Back