Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Re-Post. Ques for American Pilots living overseas. Satellite TV on the net.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

your_dreamguy

Since we all travel a lot. I've been having trouble following my favorite sports teams, since I'm usually in another city. I've noticed a lot of internet ads talking about watching satellite TV on the internet. However, I've heard there are a lot of scams associated with these offers. Does anyone know a good, reputable, legimate internet/satellite TV host? Preferably one where I catch all the NFL and College Football games lives?

I am already using two free ones. I used one to watch the opening ceremony of the olympics live. However, the free sites are very unreliable.

Hope you can help.

I posted this on the "Foreign Carrier" Section in order to get responses from Americans living overseas.

Last edited:
I have been using the Slingbox for a few years now. I am not sure if it is what you are looking for, but it is very similar.

Slingbox is the way to go! Hook it up to your home DVR and you can watch & control it live. I have the slingbox Solo where I can watch HD content in native 16x9 format, though not HD quality. Looks great on the home network and pretty good in most hotels.

www.slingmedia.com

Latest resources

Back