Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

71KILO

My interview team
Anyone ever heard of getting a second interview at UPS? I know people that have been sucessful getting hired in round two at FedEx but I've heard UPS won't offer a second interview once you've been turned down. I really don't want to haul passengers and I don't want to fly for Kalitta. Looking for info...

Anyone ever heard of getting a second interview at UPS? I know people that have been sucessful getting hired in round two at FedEx but I've heard UPS won't offer a second interview once you've been turned down. I really don't want to haul passengers and I don't want to fly for Kalitta. Looking for info...

Whoever you did your interview prep with will most likely have that answer. Now, if you're saying to yourself, "Gee, I didn't use any professional prep service," then perhaps you now have a starting point for your next try.

Most pilots, unless they have unique interpersonal skills, have not been "trained" in the "art" of interview bs. It is an art form and something to behold once you have obtained a basic skill level. I am absolutely convinced of this after being "trained" and training other successful candidates. It is an entire mindset and goes beyond positive, polite and enthusiastic. Every negative is turned into a positive and the infectious air of confidence blended with humility just exudes from you. See, it even sounds gay talking about it (NOT that there's anything wrong with that).

That's my .02 for the day. YMMV. Best wishes.

BBB

Have you looked into Ameriflite? or Martinaire. Both offer a lot of hands on flying. Good luck budy!

Latest resources

Back