Ranking the Regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

your_dreamguy

From First to Worst, How would you rank all of them?

I have heard the best ones would be:

Skywest
Chataqua
Air Wisconsin

Worst Ones are:

Mesa
Transtates

What would you have say?

your_dreamguy said:

Worst Ones are:

Mesa
Transtates

What would you have say?
Are you kidding? How about Mesa, Gulfstream, Great Lakes, Corporate Airlines.....

Pilot124 said:
Best....Mesaba 60 years and STILL strong

Worst...Transstates
You honestly think Trans States is worse than those mentioned above? It ain't the top of the line, that's for sure....but it sure ain't the bottom either.....Shuttle, Colgan, Big Sky, Boston Maine...etc etc etc

FlyFastliveslow.......Absolutely. I really enjoy working for Mesaba. 60 years says alot. I have been there 4 years and am happy. I have just seen first hand TSA and STL enough to come to that conclusion. FlyFastliveslow the day we agree I will buy you a beer! lol :)

Last edited:
Pilot124 said:
FlyFastliveslow.......Absolutely. I really enjoy working for Mesaba. 60 years says alot. I have been there 4 years and am happy. Not satisfied but happy. At every place there is room for improvement but I personally am treated well and will ackknowedge how I feel on a public forum. FlyFastliveslow the day we agree I will buy you a beer! lol :) vbmenu_register("postmenu_391066", true);
I wasn't disagreeing with you feeling that Mesaba is the best. i think it's great that you like where you work! So few can say that and really mean it!

I was asking if you REALLY thought Trans States was worse than those seven or so I named above?

Pilot124 said:
I just fixed it.....I re-read what I wrote and tried to fix it but not in time
I have to say, you must not have ever experineced Mesa, or any of those little crap companies I mentioned. Try watching Corporate Airlines out of STL if you want to see a terrible airline. Like I said, I'm not going to say TSA is the best by any means, but I have personally worked for MUCH worse.

your_dreamguy said:

I have heard the best ones would be:

Skywest
Chataqua
Air Wisconsin

Worst Ones are:

Mesa
Transtates

What would you have say?
You can overlook us "bottom feeders" at the FedEx Feeders, but we are FedEx's "regional".

I will have to say from my experience, we should be at the top of the "best ones" list and that's all I got to say about that.

FN FAL, you must remember, since we fly freight, we are already below the lowest of the regionals. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back