Ramp changes in ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bailout

Speaking of the Atlanta ramp-- Latest letter from Bryan states.... We are getting all sorts of new people, programs and sevices in ATL. (sarcastic)

The one thing that perked my interest was he states that ALL other DCI carriers in ATL will not be serviced by ASA ramp personel. So does that mean we lose the gates they usually park in? (we park in them also at times) or are rampers gonna be fighting over spots, or?

Speaking of the Atlanta ramp-- Latest letter from Bryan states.... We are getting all sorts of new people, programs and sevices in ATL. (sarcastic)

The one thing that perked my interest was he states that ALL other DCI carriers in ATL will not be serviced by ASA ramp personel. So does that mean we lose the gates they usually park in? (we park in them also at times) or are rampers gonna be fighting over spots, or?
interesting question.....

Maybe they'll be parking at Delta gates like the 170s do and will be worked by Delta, lessening our waiting time to get parked.

A ramp supervisor told me last week that we will be losing the gates Comair and Freedum use on D to Delta. It will be serviced by Delta rampers.

heard the same thing, we are not really losing the gates, just gaining more bodies employed by ASA serving the gates we already occupy. Not to say that will happen, but now there is just less of an excuse for them to use.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back