Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

elguapo9

looking for more time off
I'm looking for a good AME in the Raleigh, NC area. Must be able to do 1st class medicals. Thanks in advance.

Elguapo

I'm looking for a good AME in the Raleigh, NC area. Must be able to do 1st class medicals. Thanks in advance.

There are a few guys in the Raleigh area, just reference the list on the FAA website. Personally I use Jeffrey Anderson in Morehead City. His office is a walk-in clinic, so you don't need an appointment ahead of time. I usually go down there and get my medical early in the morning and then spend the rest of the day at the beach.

Otherwise use this, http://www.faa.gov/pilots/amelocator/. I can recommend Woodward Cannon, I know him personally although I've never had a medical from him. Also, I would recommend not going to Chamblee. He did my first medical was I was 16 years old. The mason jar he takes your urine sample from has been used by everyone else in the last 50 years. He also gets a little to "personal" with the hernia check.

Good Luck

Elguapo

Dr. Cannon. Can't remember his first name. He was fantastic when I lived there. Affordable and turning your head and coughing like another one in RDU I visited once.

Latest resources

Back