Raise The Bar! All Of Us!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Brother Francis

It would appear that the CHQ pilots are having thrust upon them the honor of carrying the standard. We are up to it and then some. We will carry it forward or we will die trying.

Make no mistake; we are united and we are determined; this will go to the mat.

You want the bar raised? CHQ is honored to lead the charge. We have the courage and the resolve to do it on our own if we have to, but the resounding and unmitigated support of all who are affected will send the message loudly and clearly that we ALL are in this fight.This is your fight, too. The pilots of Chautauqua Airlines call upon you to stand with us and put a stop to predatory management and the "race to the bottom."

Put aside your differences. We can quibble about what flying belongs to who after this dragon is slain. And slay it we must or it will continue and pit us against one another as it grows fat upon the nourishment of our blood.

Speak up as one voice; rise up as one: united in the common cause of making ALL our lives better.

Can I get an AMEN!!! Stay strong, it's your turn. I don't envy you guys, but you're in the limelight. Make the best of it.

When you deliver a quality product you deserve to be paid. We get praise from our code shares and from the front office but were's the carrot? We are not asking for much, but we're d@mn sure not taking less.

I have jumpseated on many a mainline flights. I have come to notice one very obvious item. That is: I do something VERY SIMILAR to those guys, we make the same mistakes, we do the same checklists, we both act with the same professionalism and to the same exacting standards. HOWEVER, I MAKE A FRACTION OF WHAT THEY DO!!!!!! I make about 20,000 a year to fly 50 people at a time around the country. The other day I flew 4 legs with 50 pax each. Ask the friends and relatives of those 200 folks how much they would pay to have these loved ones around for a few more days. Their saftey was in my hands, yet, I cannot pay my phone bill due to the arrogance, greed, and dishonesty of a few in a position of power. It is time to stand up for what we believe in, and be counted as the ones who made life better for not only us, but those who come after us. Comair started the battle, we will take the next step. UNITY!

CHQ pilots will not be taken advantage of.

Latest resources

Back