• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Raise at Avantair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No idea about the raise. Like a few people stated before, I'll believe it when I see it in my paycheck.

It's not one of ours. We don't have Garmins on any of our planes and we also don't have small flat-panel TV's on the aft bulkhead wall.

That pilot is an idiot for doing aerobatics in a plane not certified for for aero - especially a T-tail. And he's an even bigger idiot for letting someone videotape the whole thing.

Typical of idiot syndrome. Some may say its a simple maneuver, but until its written in the AFM its nothing but a stupid move. And I know I've heard of those guys who claim to roll Lears at their cargo job...just waiting for the NTSB report.

It's not one of ours. We don't have Garmins on any of our planes and we also don't have small flat-panel TV's on the aft bulkhead wall.

That pilot is an idiot for doing aerobatics in a plane not certified for for aero - especially a T-tail. And he's an even bigger idiot for letting someone videotape the whole thing.

Hey, what's wrong with doing rolls in a T-tail airplane? I've done rolls, loops, and rolls as the wingman in the RF-101.

Hey, what's wrong with doing rolls in a T-tail airplane? I've done rolls, loops, and rolls as the wingman in the RF-101.

There's nothing wrong with it if the plane is designed and certified for it. I'm sure the Voodoo was designed and certified for aerobatic maneuvers with the appropriate structural enhancements to the T-tail to handle the added stresses of aerobatics - the P180 was not.

Latest resources

Back