RAH's 17 170s.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PGTB

Any guesses or inside info on where these planes are going. Im hearing they are selling a few and not having ANY luck placing them and will furlough accordingly.

I doubt it....they will prob stick em with UAL as part of their 10% express increase...that is until UAL goes chapt 7

I think theyre already adding X-DL 170s for the UAL stuff, I think thats all theyll get......So, thats one down.

I doubt it....they will prob stick em with UAL as part of their 10% express increase...that is until UAL goes chapt 7

10 DAL 170s are going to be shifted to UAL as the new 175s are placed in service in late 2008/early 2009. 2 of the F9 170s are currently in service with S5 as replacements for 170s undergoing heavy checks.

if they do...the company will spend much more on retraining than they would save by just offering COLAs or being slightly overstaffed.

if they do...the company will spend much more on retraining than they would save by just offering COLAs or being slightly overstaffed.

You don't think the company will find a loophole in the contract, or better yet just furlough out of seniority? They've blatantly upgraded out of seniority before to save money on training.

Latest resources

Back