Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH revokes Midwest furloughees pass privledges?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was reading the Frontier magazine while flying to Denver last week. In it, of course, was the new CEO Brian Bedford's article explaining the new Frontier and all of the big plans.

At the end of the letter it says,

"God Bless, Bryan Bedford"

God Bless, really? Are you kidding me? If he is doing work in the name of the Lord, than I must be worshiping a different one than he is. For the life of me, this man seems REALLY confused right now.

Adam Sandler had a great line in the movie Bulletproof with Damon Wayans, "I don't like your god, your GOD scares me!" That statement holds a lot of truth here.

I don't deny them the JS. They are now my captive audience. :angryfire

Something that has not been addressed here is why are the other airlines allowing rah jumpseaters. I know we will hear about how it is not their fault, that no one wins in a jumpseat war, blah, blah, blah. With a far flung operation as rah has, I am sure a large portion of the pilots commute. When the good reverend has to start canceling large amounts of flights due to unavailable crews maybe, just maybe he will see the light.

Maybe we should deny Skywest, as they took over flying that was previously Skyway's.

Or how about Airtran, we should probably deny them a jumpseat as well. They are opening a base in MKE, and they are going to start flying routes that used to be flown by YX.

We definitely need to start denying Frontier guys, because they have been colluding with BB the entire time, or at least the FAPA guys have. Definitely no FAPA guys in the jumpseat.

GMAFB.

I'm just waiting till the day one of those Ozark SOBs try for my jumpseat. Who do they think they are????

I don't deny them the JS. They are now my captive audience. :angryfire

That was the recommendation from ALPA national. Make all the RAH pilots ride the jumpseat for an education campaign.

Back to the topic. The letter was received yesterday. It's nice to find out that it's a lie. They explain the change as them wanting have consistent policies across all companies. Did they forget what Frontier's policy is? Why wouldn't changing RAH and MEH's policy to Frontier's be an acceptable way of doing this? It's obvious that RAH's plan is to penalize Midwest employees at every opportunity.

I don't get it. Seems like jumping over a dollar to save a nickel.

Now you have an understanding of Republic Corporate policy. Welcome to the family.

Latest resources

Back