RAH HR Dept.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

redrok

Received an E-mail from HR stating they want to interview me. If interested, send a copy of updated resume along with perfered day to come in.

My question for any one in the know is: how on earth do you get their attention in Indy? I've Emailed, faxed, left voice mails, basically everything short of showing in the office. Are they swamped? Any ideas?

You've pretty much done all you can. Unfortunately, the HR department is notoriously slow for responding to requests for just about anything. It usually takes two phone calls and three emails (with the last two cc'd to higher-ups in the company) to get anything done.

I'd say be patient. If you don't hear back from them within a week, try calling again. They are interviewing like crazy so that's probably a factor.

The Internal Structure of our company is as severely under staffed & over worked as our Pilot group. My Suggestion send an email everyday with your updated resume. Don't be afraid to be a pest!!

Good luck we need people!!!

The Internal Structure of our company is as severely under staffed & over worked as our Pilot group. My Suggestion send an email everyday with your updated resume. Don't be afraid to be a pest!!

Good luck we need people!!!

Agree! Keep being persistent. Good Luck

Latest resources

Back