Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greedypilot

Obama-nation
Rumor has it, RAH has been hiring pilot with below 1500/300; pilots with prior/current 121 experience. So I'm guessing their times are something like 1300/700.

Fact or Fiction?

Fiction. The only way they will look at you with less than 1500 hours is if you went through Delta Connection Academy.

how the he!! can you be a 121 pilot with thoes mins. Jesus people, CFI get some time then do the 135 thing get some 135 PIC time get your ATP then go 121.

how the he!! can you be a 121 pilot with thoes mins. Jesus people, CFI get some time then do the 135 thing get some 135 PIC time get your ATP then go 121.

I would hazard to guess many of the captains at your company were hired well under 1000 hours total time...how have they done?

Fiction. The only way they will look at you with less than 1500 hours is if you went through Delta Connection Academy.

Actually, it's a fact. I know of one guy who was at PDT, and got hired at RAH with slightly less than 1500. Didn't go to DCA.

They hired a guy with LESS then 1000 total time this month. He came from another regional that flew the 145. He wan't offered the 170 though...I think it was the 145 again.

I was hired with less than 1500 and I didn't go to DCA either. Now that is a FACT.

Latest resources

Back